The Santa Fe Data Hub is a part of the Santa Fe Data & Resource Hub, a project of the Santa Fe Birth to Career Collaboration (SF B2C) to support data-driven strategies, collective actions, and continuous learning as a community to improve outcomes together from birth to career.
About Santa Fe Birth to Career Collaboration (SF B2C)
Santa Fe Birth to Career Collaboration (SF B2C) is a collective impact effort among committed leaders and stakeholders to achieve birth to career success for all Santa Fe children, families, and communities by aligning our strategies, actions, and resources to improve outcomes.
Learn more about the Santa Fe Birth to Career Collaboration (SF B2C) `
About Santa Fe Data & Resource Hub
The Santa Fe Data & Resource Hub provides a central web-based hub to communicate and find information on data, resources, schools and existing collaborations in Santa Fe working to improve birth to career outcomes. The Santa Fe Data & Resource Hub is developed in partnership with SHARE New Mexico (www.sharenm.org), a statewide website platform that consolidates public and private sector information on a wide range of issues impacting the quality of life of New Mexicans.
Visit Santa Fe Data & Resource Hub here
About Santa Fe Data Hub
A key component of the Santa Fe Data & Resource Hub, the Santa Fe Data Hub is dedicated to providing in-depth data content on birth to career issues to help engage, align and inform collective strategies and actions. It features interactive dashboards with trends and mapping on key community-wide indicators, data spotlights with insights, and links to other useful data resources and websites.
The Santa Fe Data Hub content is developed with support from the SF B2C Data Team. The current Data Team representatives include:
- Santa Fe Community Foundation - Joohee Rand
- Santa Fe Public Schools - Richard Bowman, William Wanker
- Santa Fe Community College - Yash Morimoto
- United Way of Santa Fe County - Michael Coop
- Santa Fe Baby Fund - Katie Dry
- City of Santa Fe Youth and Family Services - Chris Sanchez, Terri Rodrigues
- Cit of Santa Fe Economic Development - Ross Chaney
- Communities in Schools - Julia Bergen
- University of New Mexico Center for Education Policy Research - Jason Timm (Technical Assistance)
Joohee Rand, Director of Strategic Initiatives